Charlie,
Thank you for your thoughtful, caring and compassionate comments for our
friends, George and Juanita.  I, too, am concerned about them and, if
nothing more, wish I could put my arms through this PC to give them hugs
and to let them know they are not alone.

How strange that we are brought together by the fire of our destructive
illnesses(PD/PD+, etc.) only to discover that from the ash comes the
phoenix of friendship!  There is hope for all of us!
E of the headdress