To Everyone:

Just a comment or two:  I'm in the process of catching up with posts.
What I'm discovering is that I'm receiving 3-4 copies of some posts and
missing out on original posts to which members are responding.  Since I
always begin checking my email with the earliest date, I'm a bit puzzled.

Re Dave's post on guided imagery:  Please note, Dave, that just because you
haven't received as many responses as you would have liked doesn't mean
your message wasn't loud and clear.  It also doesn't mean that you
thoughtful suggestions are lost on our ears.  You may never know how many
of us use guided imagery or meditation or prayer or mantras or some other
method of mind-body wellness for each of us, along with CG's has his/her
own way.

What helps us?  Our intelligence and curiosity keep us learning(Judith,
Janet, the 2 Murrays, Kate, Judith, et. al., thank you).  Support from
fellow list members boosts us during extremely difficult times(thank you,
Camilla, Jo Ann, Juanita, Michel, Audrey, Kathrynne, et. al).  Finally,
discussion keeps us stimulated and animated(thank you, Drs. Bob, Jorge, and
Charlie, David, Greg, Ivan, and Don, et. al.).  I could go on and on.  All
in all I figure we're a pretty nifty outfit!

 David wrote:
NOTHING LIKE TAKING 10 MO TO REPLY,HOWEVER...    Had about 3 good
>yours.  Myself, I had expected plenty but people must want relief handed to
>them and well they should if they are willing to commit to a plan of action.
....snip, snip....