Charlotte and anyone interested:

Almost 2 years ago, my dentist "ordered" me to begin using Biotene products.
They consist of mouthwash, oral gel that is placed on the tongue at night,
toothpaste, mouthwash and chewing gum.  These products can usually be found
in Walgreens, Rite Aid, Price Less, etc., here in CA.  Sometimes the
products are on the outside shelves; other times they're in the pharmacy.
Expect to spend a bit more.  I've seen the mouthwash, not a large bottle,
for up to $6; the gum $1.26; the toothpaste up to $4+, and I can't remember
the approximate cost of the gel(long lasting).  Price Less has the best
prices though.  I have found that by using one, two or all of these
products plus a Sonicare I have been protected so far.

Hope this helps,
E of the headdress

>Charlotte wrote:>I believe that many of us would have too much saliva, if
it were not for drugs that dry out our mouths.  Before I took PD meds, and
during the very low doses, I had extra moisture always in the corners of my
mouth. During the last two years that I've been on medication since
diagnosis 3 years ago(didn't use meds at first), the teeth under my crowns
and large onlays