Dear Don,

It takes courage to do what you are doing to get through each day.  In
fact, it takes more courage to do what you are now doing than it would take
to go to work each day.

From what I can tell, you are surrounded by love and caring, and hearts
nearby cry out with love and good wishes for you.  Somehow, you and Vivian
have had the inner strength to make it this far.  It's just another hill
until tomorrow, Don.  Let us all walk it together as friends.

Sincerely,
E of the headdress

t 01:06 PM 1/28/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>WHY NO POST,S i have been douwn and sick fell and goofed up my printer
then goofed my PC up douwn loaded stuff which i should not have caused me
to loose lot of my stuff luck was whith me saved the list. can,t keep my
mind on what i want to say....snip, snip