Just need a place to vent and get some encoragement. The past year has
just been one illness  and health problem afterthe other for
George. He has managed to come through all of them. For that I am ever
so grateful! Now again he is terribly ill. He has pnuemonia caused by
aspiration,
choking on food. He is at home as
the Dr felt he would be more comfortable here.Which, of course he is. He
is on antibiotics and cough meds.My main concern is the fact that his
body just gets weaker with each new illness..He seems
to be more affected mentally by this illness than any of the previous
problems.
I just have no idea how to bring his sporits up.  I realize that this is
not unusual to
be depressed after being ill for almost
the whole year. We seem to have brought
the temp under control. I guess I just want to make him all better. At
this time his PD
is stable.I FEEL HELPLESS! I know you
will understand. Thanks for listening.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74/71/64