Sandy I would gladly receive roses for I do love roses. However the
accolades
feel good. These things we as caregivers
do are for love and caring. This is my soul-mate, he has taken care of
me from time to time and always loves me no matter what side of me is
presented at any given time.Warts and all I am the light of his life and
he is mine. I do believe this would be EASIER if I did not love him

Today is a new day he seems to be feeling a tad bit better. The sun is
shining.Really unusual in W. Wa. I
got out of the house for a time and
now I have my gorgeous grandson.
What more can I ask of today?

Thanks for the good words and hugs to all of you. Juanita CG for George
74/71/64..