Marco, you have come to the right place to find online support. How old
are you?
Have you tried discussing this with your spouse? Perhaps if you printed
some of the posts that might express some of your needs . Leave the
material where she cannot miss them. Have you spoken to your physician
regarding your circumstances? Stress is certainly not good for your
illness. I can hear the pain you are over what you seem to be
experiencing.
All I can offer is a warm hug. Please write a post anytime.This list is
meant to help
with support, information and a forum to vent.
Juanita CG for George 74/71/64