For members experiencing  iniernal tremor:

From the beginning, 17years ago, when I was diagnosed, I did not
have an obvious tremor  ...quite unlike most members of my support group at
the time.
   But as far back as I can recall I have had this feeling in my legs when
at rest.
     that a tremor was trying to get out...alnost like an electric current
or murmur.
  I settled for "no two PWPs are alike"  ..so not to worry  ... be happy it
doesn.t
   interfere with daytime activities.
 Thus, I find these late postings  quite revealing.

  [log in to unmask]  (Mary Manfredi)   fourscore plus /dx 17