Dawn,
There are 2 support groups in Rockford.  I am the facilitator for the
YOPD support group and we meet the 3rd Thursday of the month at 7pm.  The
other group meets at Wesley Willows Retirement Center on the 3rd Tuesday
at 10am. And if my information is  up to date, there is a support group
in DeKalb that meets the 3rd Thursday at 10am. For more information my
e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Sharon Habing