Where are you located?

I know a really good one in the San Francisco Bay Area--I used him, won, and
have had him give a talk to our support group and many other invitees.  I had
the talk taped, and put it on file at the Parkinson Institute in Sunnyvale.
And from there his name and this tape have been getting around.  Not that he
didn't already have a reputation and a thriving practice.  So now he'll be
giving a talk at the Institute on Feb 8, I think, at 1:30-3:30.  All he does
is the various kinds social security law--and he has helped a number of
Parkinson patients.  He has taken cases all the way to the highest courts for
social security.  I loved him.  He puts people at ease--really has a way with
people, as well as the law.  I have never talked to any other lawyer who I
could say that about.

If you are in this area, e-mail me for particulars.

Charlotte Mancuso