From: "Murray Charters" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 9:03 PM
Subject: NEWS-MJF spokesman for Gateway

Hi All,
I'm surprised no one has commented on this story since Judith alerted us on
Friday...  This is a major WIN - WIN!!  Michael and Parkinson's on TV at no
cost
to his foundation.  And...

"Fox has led a battle to raise money for Parkinson's research and has
devoted
his time to fighting the disease.  Gateway said it would contribute
computers,
volunteers, and match employee contributions to Fox's Parkinson's research
foundation."

Gateway looks for celebrity help in soft market
http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/010119/n19484982_2.html

Michael J. Fox to Debut in New Gateway 'People Rule' TV Campaign
1/19/01 6:55 AM
Source:PR Newswire Tonight
http://news.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-4533462-GTW.html

Michael J. Fox to stump for computer retailer Gateway
By: Joe Wilcox, CNET News.com
1/19/01 10:32 AM
http://news.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-4536233-GTW.html

cheers .......... murray