Well, hopefully George will have LOTS of them "little bits"of feeling better,
and they'll soon add up to feeling GOOD!

I'm off to read in bed for a bit,  Hopefully my next door neighbor will
remember my discussion with him 'bout his slamming his entry door when he
comes in each nite about 2:30 a.m.,  or maybe even at 3:00-ish in the a.m.
He's a concert pianist who does "gigs" nightly in assorted clubs.

He's a real sweetie of a neighbor, but he's tired when he comes home late,
and forgets that my bedroom wall is on the other side of his entry hall!! <
YAWN>

Love...

Barb