hi:) u know guys I read the 'Non- PD and thgt 'is this really not
related to PD?' I think these feelings are most definitely related to
illness and disease. People just don't like  addressing their emotions
because of fear of physicians blaming any physical symptoms on emotions
when they can't find objective causes for apparent physical symptoms. I
am bold aren't I for saying that:) True. I hear it all the time from
others as well as myself.

I wish A.D.s would take away all the symptoms and diseases. I wish what
ever have was psychological. At least there would be medicine to help it
of away. A.D.s do help, but some can't tolerate them:( A very minuet
amount though. I wish all could have surgery to take whatever it is that
is afflicting us away. BUT there isn't a cure all. There is however many
meds that do help people and there is one driving force that is called
HOPE.  I don't understand why this HOPE seems to help people, nor do I
care why it does help. All that is important is that it does. I am not
saying throw ur life to the wind and hope. Just one factor in this whole
unexplainable process we seem to have to go through during both good and
bad times.

I do my share of crying, laughing, questioning, sleeping (believe it or
not:)), walking, riding. I do know what it is like to watch loved ones
and 'others' deteriorate and now experience the 'other side'. No matter
which side I am/was on, I have to enjoy life as much as possible. My
family and I are extremely happy that we knew this before I got ill. Of
course our moms also ingrained in our brains to enjoy life and travel
now because when u get old u won't move as fast. Right now I am
thinking- I didn't think 42 was old nor I would move slower at such a
young age:) I thought I would be around 90 when this hit. Well hate to
admit it , but I guess once again moms know best:)

Juanita and Camillia thank u for voicing ur truths about watching an ill
one. Doesn't matter if anyone agrees or disagrees with the posting
relevance to PD or MS or cancer or heck if ur spouse was better all of
sudden. What helps is that u show ur human and it helps to read about
the caregivers view.

nancy m.