 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        11   deg. F   :-)
   A recommendation for a termination of my  home-care services
under the  Medicaid Waiver has been filed late  today by the Hearings
Officer.

I am trying to locate the lawyer who took over my case,
and hope to hear from her soon.

There is a 20-day period for responses to be sent to
the Maine DHS Commissioner, who makes the final
decision.  He is Kevin Concannon. PLEASE DO NOT
contact Mr. Concannon unless my lawyer says this is OK.

Thank you for your support at this difficult time.

Ivan
:-)