Robert
I have cleaned kak worm off my system - i got it from another user
PLEASE DONT MAKE SWEEPING COMMENTS

Viruses are an unfortunate fact of the net and if you had read my previous
mails on this subject you would be aware that i have tried warning people to
clean their system and the only response i received was from another list
member that she doubted that i picked the virus up from a list member.

My system is reporting clean after i cleaned it today for the 4th time of
being infcetd from reading a mail off the list.

Yes it is frustrating and a little time consuming but in a large list as
ours is a probability rather than a possibility.

Should you become infected again please let me know

For any one on the list who does not have av software it is available as
free download fron Computer Associates I found it searching on ZD.net

Parkinson sufferers have enought to cope with without members of the list
making sweeping statements about being unsubscribed. I am computer literate
but many are not and as such would be very concerned that such could happen.
Please in future offer some solutions such as where AV software can be
scourced or offer to provide some positive help in how the virus problem on
their machine can be cured

Thank you
N hazeltine