Hello dear list family,

I just got off of the phone with a woman that her 10 year old (Taylor) has
juvenile young-onset idiopathic pd.  She is at her wits end trying to get
her hands on as much info as she can.  She lives in North Carolina and her
son is currently under the care of Duke Medical Center.  If any of you have
suggestions or know of any websites that her son Taylor can go to in order
to chat with other kids with pd.  My heart is breaking in two...any help or
Thanks,
Sandy Norris

http://www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

"You will find as you look back on your life that moments when you have
truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of
love."  Henry Drummond