Hallvard,
I note in your medication list that you are taking Casobar......I believe
this is the same drug known as Cabergoline when it was in clinical trials in
the US (Pharmacia was the manufacturer).  I was on the cabergoline trial for
44 months......and I had problems with excess movements with any antibiotic
or antiinflammatory that I tried to take during the time period I was on
Cabergoline.  All of the MDs and pharmacists I talked with said
"impossible"......however, I have had no problem with some of the same anti
inflammatory drugs since I stopped taking the cabergoline (it is not
available for PD in the US at this time).

Rita Weeks 56/11