Rita!
Thanks for your quick answer. Yes, Cabaser is cabergoline, form Pharmacia&Upjohn. This morning I sent a mail to the Johnson&Johnson asking for information on  Sporanox.
I am really glad that you gave me this information about Cabergoline. My physician is on vacation, but then I called the neuro department on a near by hospital I got the same answer as you: "impossible - no connection".
I uderstand the answer like this. As long as there is no scientific proof on any conection, the answer will allways be: "impossible - no connection".
 I do not believe in a better answer from Johnson & Johnson. But I look at writing as a therapy to get rid of frustration. And now and then I receive an usefull answer. like yours. Thank You! Hallvard