Ask ur doctors- cardiologist and neuro. both about proamatine and
florineff.  Orthostatic hypotension and hypotension is not to be taken
lightly. Lots go into treating it,- age, meds, fluids, positioning,
movement, heat, cold, potasium, sodium, electrolytes, food intake, when
and how much u eat, ect. Is the BP just low or does it fluctuate?
Diabetic? vascular problems?  Do they take the BP laying, sitting, and
then standing? Maybe check into the Vanderbilt University site, Dr.
Roberts.