Lionel, as it happens I'm writing an article on hypotension and PD; some
other aids I've found are:

Elevating the head of the bed can prevent sodium loss and blood volume
depletion during the night. Use of waist-high compressive stockings may
be helpful. Eating smaller, more frequent meals, increasing salt and
fluids, avoiding alcohol, and resting after eating may alleviate
hypotension. Don't stand up suddenly; get out of bed slowly, rise from a
chair or the table slowly, giving your body time to adjust.

Licorice is to be avoided by those with hypertension, as it can raise
blood pressure; you might ask your doctor whether it would be helpful
for you to try, or whether it could interfere with any of the PD
medications.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/