David, I would talk to your dentist, they are familiar with dry mouth
and all the latest products. Ask about an artificial saliva to be used
at night before you go to bed. Dry mouth is no small thing--I constantly
meet people with PD who are missing teeth, often front teeth, due to
caries caused by frequent dry mouth. Other helps are fluoride rinses or
professional treatments to help strengthen the enamel; and the dentist
may have other suggestions as well.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/