Sort of thinking about the possibility of choking while lying down,
breathing difficulties, tooth decay....... I have heard of people (who
do not have swallowing problems) sucking on sugarless candy and sipping
on water throughout the day while awake and sitting/standing inorder to
help with dry mouth.

nancy