Murray,
  Thanks for posting this news. I hope guidelines for Canadian
researchers will be approved by your legislators and the research be
allowed to proceed in an easier and more timely manner  than we are
experiencing in the US.
I remember that Simon Coles sent a message to  the list last month about
the House of Commons passing legislation to allow stem cell research --
are there any updates in the UK?

  Thanks also for the good news about Michael J Fox becoming a
spokesperson for Gateway. You wrote :
>> Gateway said it would contribute computers, volunteers and match
employee contributions to Fox's Parkinson's research foundation.>>
They certainly deserve our thanks and applause for joining in the battle
against PD.

Linda Herman