Murray Charters wrote;
>       NEWS-Many Americans Favor Stem Cell Research
Hi Judith and All,
This is too funny... there's an echo on the List...
Two independent News Hound Canadians working in tandem at
opposite ends of the country unbeknownst.... etc.<

Murray and All,
        This is funny. Since I'm set on NOMAIL, I don't see what's posted until
I check John C's site, but I did check before I started my search. My
apologies for the 'echo'.
        But, murky, ya know what they say... "Great minds think alike...."  : )

>Keep on diggin' Judith!

        Thanks, but I think I'll call it a night.
Judith

--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                        Today’s Research...