Good morning, listmembers!

After more than two years an I back on the list. From now on I will have
more time to other things than my job, since i no longer works fulltime.

A presentation of myselt will follow. Writing takes time, my fingers
will not allways do what I want. I have been on parkinson medication 4
years, and I take Madopar, Madopar depot, Comtess and Cabaser.

The first mail I got after the subscripsen was about KAKWORM.  Are virus
a problem on the list?

And a medical question! I am always very carefull when taking other
medication. Last week I was on a one week high dosage cure with a
antimycoticum (problems in nails) called  SPORANOX, (Itrconazol 100 mg).
After the first days of the cure, the effect of the parkinson medication
vere stronger, and I got symptoms on overdosage, such as
bodywriggling(?) (twisting?) and more. This overdosagesymptoms are still
present one week after I ended the cure. Strange! I can not find any
connection between parkinson drug and antimucotica no where in madical
literature. I called the company, and they had never heard about such a
problem. And the neurolog  had no explaination.

It is not likely to believe that a antimycoticum can cure parkinson.
(And I do not believe I have "sponge" in brain.). What can cause this
change in the effekt in parkinson madication? Have any of the
listmemebers experienced this, or heard about it?And what to do?

The antimycoticum cure will continue for two more months. It is high
dosage on week, three weeks with no medication, then high dosage and so
on. I can't stop taking drugs?! And I want to get rid og the problems in
my nails. And my physician are on skiing vacation in the Alps.

Now, 6 o'clock in the morning here in Europe, it is time for morning
medication: To day I will try ½ dosage. Any better Idea?

I will be very thankful for any answer or comments!

Sleep well America!

Thanks, Hallvard