Something Unusual.

Something unusual is in the air,
A thing most pleasant, that I would like to share.
A feeling that I have known before,
Just what it is I cannot be sure?
Is it the old feeling that I am well?
Or am I just coming out of my shell.
I have been smiling for at least a couple of days,
Is it because I have been exposed to the Sun's rays?
Or is it the beginning of spring at last.
That is making my depressions a thing of the past.
Are my hormones coming awake I ask,
My face is now a pleasant mask.
Will it be there in a week's time?
This wonderful feeling that is all mine.
I want to share it with you all,
So listen carefully to the spring's sweet call.
Flowers are showing their lovely heads,
Look to see them when you get out of your beds.
That you too may enjoy this feeling in the air,
That I most joyfully with you would share.
So smile I say and be of good cheer,
For my feeling tells me that spring is near.

© Bernard Shaw

http://members.chello.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html

http://www.postpoems.com/members/bern/