G'day again from the city of cool(today,31 Celsius...in the Western suburbs,41).
I'm still a bumbling klutz with this machine,so I'm addressing my message to all of you.
My special gratitude goes to Judith Richards,Camilla Flinterman,Anne Rutherford,David Meiggs and Sandra Norris.
Tomorrow I'm fronting the Dr to belabour him with the evidence and insights and to beg,whine,crawl and wheedle to get him to prescribe me Remeron.
If it all works,then I'll have to subvert the Commonwealth Govt Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme or face prohibitively extortionate costs.
AAh,well!,you've got to be in it to win it.

I thank you profusely. Tom D. [log in to unmask]