WHY NO POST,S i have been douwn and sick fell and goofed up my printer then goofed my PC up douwn loaded stuff which i should not have caused me to loose lot of my stuff luck was whith me saved the list. can,t keep my mind on what i want to say so many need help but i don,t know what to say to help. did say i hope the right thing to CAMILLA BEM has helping me.   i am just tierd at my age i want to do for my self. think for my self. this PD is not going to beat me down.  i don,t think i ever fib to any of u but thear is day,s i just want to lie down and say heck with live as it is. i was the one to do for my family now i  can,t. i feel les a maan now. i promsed GOD i would give my life to help PWP,S IFEL I LET LOT DOWN.  i hurd VIVIAN and my grils saying dad is not dad any more. why. why i can,t walk eat well half of hamber. even my left eye is closeing. i got to fight this on my own never asked for much help so many today needed help what i forgot allready. delete to fast be for i understand agian why. i just got to grow up and be a man. all i can say is we got a tough fight to win. i don,t think i will see the day but lot and i mean lot of you. all i can say now be PROUD OF WHAT YOU CAN DO AS EACH DAY GOES BY. like VIVIAN today i fell and she said craul to chair and pull your self up. she is mean  tired so good by

                                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIAN

www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley