PETER I KNOW (INSIDE JOKE) WHO COULD WALK THE FAREST YOU OUT DID ME. SO LETS,S BOTH GIVE UP FALLING. LO  VIVIAN will not let me go out side for the paper or mail or to get a breath of fresh air. so when i fall it is in the house. you have been married and older than me. but i learned not to fight with her on some things. when i do fall i rest a min or so till i try to get up. we have a alarm to people next door to come and help. been lucky just few black and blue spots. to be trufull that is one time i ask for help. what good is it to have a wife if you can,t boss heraround ducking. so PETER IF YOU WILL SLOW DOWN IN DOING TO MUCH I WILL TO. RACE?   at least her legs are more pretty and stronger. to night i staredmwasmtrying to get up and get glass of water she said no if i fall look at the cost and pain so i am going to give that a try. (RACE?) but still am going to try and walk some 33 feet now got my lift chair to get me up on my feet. so stop scaring me. who out side of mom have i got to fight with.

                                                I.Y.Q  DON  AND  VIVIAN