Good morning, Barb, Tom Selleck is one of my all-time favorites, too(Crossfire Trail was excellently done-so easily identified as LL's work)! As for fame, well, it seems to me you bask in a light of your very own! What else do we have in common besides being female, overly intelligent, recognizably profound, extremely independent and throw-it-to-the-wind reckless? Tsk, tsk. As for Murray C, he's very special. Have a great day! E At 03:44 AM 1/31/2001 EST, you wrote: >>>> arialDear Ms. Headdress <.... I'll settle for my 15 minutes in the sun. Any more fame--time would be more than I'm prepared to tackle at this stage in my personal evolution. However, if I got an offer from--- ohhhhhh-- let's say from my idol, Tom Selleck, to share some of HIS fame, them VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!....then THAT'S all the incentive this gal needs to "share the fame." Ohhh.... I forgot.... TOM is right at the top of my Ideal-man-list.... Right after Murray Charters! < Barb Mallut barbmallut@aol,com arial<<<<<<<<