Date sent:              Sun, 28 Jan 2001 00:28:48 EST
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Debra Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: urinary incontinence
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Was not aware but thanks for the info. My little girl age 10 has
> ADD<OCD<ADHD and is also retarded she is still abed wetter and will
> even wet sitting at the dinner table or in the floor watching TV we've
> done DDAVP, IMPRAMINE, even DDAVP nose spray she was at the max dose
> and still wet but is able on occasion to please, when it suits her can
> be dry for days and nites at a time.... I would be glad if some one
> could also add input     Debbie in California

Debbie,

Are you sure that your daughter has the "diseases" listed above
(some of us do not believe that ADD/ADHD are "real" diseases) and
does not have a neurological condition which causes her to lack some
control over her bladder?  Has she been evaluated by a good pediatric
neurologist?  Where in California are you located?

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.