Date sent:              Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:06:42 -0800
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   ervinmccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Fw: Write your congressman
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 4:43 PM
> Subject: Write your congressman
>

> ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>       >
> >                             VOTE NO ON Bill 602P!!!!

Total scam!  Has been around for *years*.  There cannot be a "Bill
602P".  Bills are labelled as "S. B." (for those originating in the Senate),
and "H. R." (those originating in the House of Representatives).

PLEASE check out these spams before cluttering up the List with them.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.