Hi all,for all who sent prayers and encouragement. My heartfelt thanks.
Sure helps a WHOLE lot.

Now for the good news. George is off
O2, is coughing less with the help of the breathing treatments. If
things still look as good tomorrow aft, he will be sent home.
That is okay with me. I've gotten some much needed ME time. Now I can go
back to taking care of him with an open heart and rested body.He is
almost back to his old self attitude wise. Flrting and being a smart A__
with the staff  Hope his appetite keeps improving. At least now
he has some interest in eating  HEH!
Maybe it was just my cooking and he
prefers hospital fare! Whoa, better not!

Better get some sleep so I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed
tomorrow!
Good nite and God bless.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74/71/64.

.