My Thoughts about Exercise and Parkinson's.

People say Exercise is a "Good Thing".

Exercise has been the subject of many studies-----
They are mostly short term research projects, not continued or developed

The information is scattered through Universities, Hospitals and Health
Centres..
Has there been any effort to collect and review this material?
I don't think so.

Most of the studies I have looked at show that flexibility and strength
can be improved.
Furthermore there are positive changes in attitude .
It is my impression that these  results occur at all ages.

So the research project is complete.
Now  what happens next?

Everyone agrees that Exercise is a "Good Thing"
And the latest report is put on the shelf to gather dust along with all
the others.

Anne Rutherford
Newfoundland