?       |Message For Mom

       Hi, Mom, I am here in Good hands,
       Many of my friends are here,
       And we are all very happy in this land,
       It is, as if we are always in higher spheres.

       Of course I was very stupid all the time,
       But you know mom, you didn't tell me,
       What was wrong, that it was a crime.
       Yes, later you told me, but then I was already free.

       You don't know the feeling to be a bird,
       Or a fish in the water so peaceful for ever.
       The eternal lasting painful flirt
       With my drugs dealer wasn't very clever.

       The pain got worse, Mom, and I got afraid,
       You didn't understand my cries for help,
       My everlasting problem to get the coke paid,
       Oh, Mom, I was so stupid, I did it all myself.

       By the time you knew there was something wrong,
       I was way too far on the road of destruction,
       You were so easy to fool, Mom, all my trips  long,
       I made sure that you made the wrong deductions.

       It was no satisfaction at the end, it was endless pain,
       I didn't see an answer. It was a spiral  road,
       Increasing circles, no end, I cracked another vein,
       I knew then that I had to dump this load.

       That was the last stupid thing I did, Mom,
       Your  little girl has gained back her sweetness,
       I am waiting for you to come,
       But, don't hurry, my time is now endless.:)