My son eight years old takes clonadine .1 mg  in the am  and at noon and two
and one half tabs at bed. He has ARND   tremors from drug and alcohol fetally
induced parkinsonism and he is ADD ADHD RAD. The side effect is drowsiness
and low blood pressure. So they are giving it for the side effect sounds
like...... Other than drowsiness and a calming effect, I imagine she
shouldn't have any problem if you are really concerned you should check with
her Doctor... Good Luck     Debbie    oh Tenex is also a side kick it
supposed to be like the big brother to clonadine it just lasts
longer..........