Hello All,

My name is Jose Nerviani from Argentina and have just joined the list.
My primary interest is to know the latest research regarding medication for
Parkinson Disease. I´ve been suffering from PD on my left side for eight
years and am currently treating the symtoms with Madopar (L-Dopa), Mirapex
(Pramipexol) and Arplazolam. Now the disease is affecting the right side
too, especially my right hand.
Lately I started walking and riding my bike a lot and this has increased my
nervous excitation maybe. Also I lost my balance.
I would like to know whether someone else has experienced the same with
excesive excercise.

Thank you.

Jose Nerviani
E-mail: [log in to unmask]