The following link was forwarded to you by a visitor to About, http://home.about.com.

Camilla Flintermann thought that you would be interested in
http://urbanlegends.about.com/science/urbanlegends/library/blnydebate.htm
from Urban Legends and Folklore, an About Site.

If you haven't heard any strange stories lately, check here. Plus, examine how false legends often paint a true cultural picture. From about.com.

Camilla also wanted to add the following comments:

Ervin-- this is another HOAX--please check these things before you fwd them !

Please note the this email was initiated by Camilla, not by personnel at About or the Urban Legends and Folklore Site. About does not monitor these emails, nor can we be responsible for any comments or contents forwarded by the sender. We hope you enjoy the recommended page and remind you that you can always access About directly at http://home.about.com.