Dear CASLL Group,

You are cordially invited to check out the almost new &
soon-to-be-even-more-improved Writing in the Disciplines Web site.  A quick
entry point into the site is listed below:

http://www.cariboo.bc.ca/disciplines/tguide/guide.html

I'd welcome your feedback, and I'd especially welcome contributions to the
"essays" section of the site: I'm hoping to develop a small library of
scholarly essays on (or related to) "writing in the disciplines."  If you'd
like your work included, please let me know.

Regards from still snowy Kamloops!

Will

                         < < Dr. W.F. Garrett-Petts > >
                         Chair, Journalism Program

         UCC, 900 McGill Road                    Voice: (250) 828-5248
         Box 3010, Kamloops B.C.                 FAX: (250) 371-5697
         B.C. V2C 5N3 Canada.                    E-mail: [log in to unmask]

                         http://www.cariboo.bc.ca
                       < < Writing is a Performance Art > >