Hi Cathy,

We met last summer at Tanya's defence  and later  at the Bagle Street Cafe
where my partner Michael was  singing.

I have booked a room at Cochs Pensjonat - which is  apparently quite close
to the Oslo College,  "SO" sent the reference when I contacted  the Genre
organizing committee about sharing.

I took a single room with kitchen and shower for $450.00 per night, if you
would like to share the cost will be $600.00 for a double.

Here is the url - if you want to  look at it - it is quite charming.  (It's
a virtual "tour")

http://www.norway.com/guide/directories/company.asp?id=746

they have lower rates for rooms without kitchens and showers - sharing a
bathroom I guess.

the telephone is 011-47-23-33-24-00   and fax is 01147-23-33-24-10

have a peek,  and let me know  if you still want to  share.  I made
arrangements that I could upgrade to a double if my situation changed,

Best

kathryn alexander

>Hi
>Sorry that I did not get to your message earlier. I was waiting on a
>response from Janet who just go t back to me. I will be making my
>arrangements this week. If you still need someone to share let me know.

"We Live with strangers. those we love most, with whom we share a shelter,
a table, a bed, remain mysterious. Wherever lives overlap and flow
together, there are depths of unknowing." Mary Catherine Bateson, 2000,
from Full Circles, Overlapping Lives

Kathryn Alexander,
Faculty of Education,
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C.  V5A 1S6 Canada

Messages for SFU: (604) 291 - 3395 /SFU FAX (604) 291 - 3203

Personal: email:  [log in to unmask] FAX (604) 461 - 3141