Hello Everyone,

This message is a reminder that the date for sending contributions to the
writing across the curriculum, but submissions on other topics are most
welcome.

We will be switching to electronic distribution with this issue, so if you
desperately want us to send you a paper copy, let me know. Otherwise we
will assume that you will download it and print it yourself. We will
attach it to a message sent to the CASSL list and Russ will put it on the
Inshed website.

And finally, this is the last newsletter from Calgary. If anyone is
interested in taking over the production of the newsletter, please speak
up!!

Barbara