A psychology professor here has asked me if I can direct her to any
texts - or catalogues of texts - that can be used in helping adult
learners to improve their reading and composition skills. She is working
with an adult who is reading at a "grade three" level; I think she is
primarily interested in material that has been assigned standardized
reading levels.

If any of you can suggest any such resources, I'll pass the information
on to her.

Thank you very much - from horrendously snowy Newfoundland -

Ginny Ryan
Writing Centre
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, Newfoundland