I'm copying this to the list since others will likely be interested.

Yes, certainly.  Anyone who just wants to get in on the conversation is
welcome.  We have quite a bit more space at the Chateau Canmore and I'd
encourage people to come.

By the way, apologies to all who have had a conflict with the Genre
symposium.  We thought we'd checked major conflicts but forgot this one,
which has thinned our ranks a bit.  Sorry!

--
Dr. Doug Brent
Associate Dean (Academic)