Cathy,

I'll post the universal currency page below so you can check it out  with
other rates,

on Feb. 2      450.00 NOK        76.9094 CAD
                      Norway Kroner   =    Canada Dollars

 1 NOK = 0.170910 CAD         1 CAD = 5.85104 NOK

and yes  indeed  you  would have  your  own  bed!!!  i checked out the
"virtual ad"  and saw  the two bedroom with my own eyes!!!

I  am leaving vancouver May 10 at  6 pm and arriving in Oslo May 11 via
London approx 4 pm.

i  think there is a 9 hour time difference.
i  am  departng on Thursday  may 17 for vancouver via  Frankfurt.

I still don't know what my work committments are going to be for May so i
have made it  a short trip, which is a shame really - as it is my first
time  in Norway.

i hope this is  helpful.   let me know if you need any more information.  I
don't  know what the rates are  for the Hotel that Natasha and Jenna are
in, but  from the  OSLO conference ad it seemed more, but perhaps  they are
offering a lower  conference rate.

Kathryn

>Hi Kathryn
>
>What does this work out to in  more familiar money.
>
>I presume that upgrading to a double would mean that we would each have our
>own bed?
>
>Also when are you arriving and leaving?

              http://www.xe.com/ucc/     The World's Favorite Currency Tool
     Links:   XE.com Home | Currency Services Site Map | Help/FAQ | Tell a

              Friend
Webmasters:   How to Link | Free Tools for Your Site | Currency Data Feed |

              More Resources...
                                                         Fran*ais | Svenska
                                  [Image]
          For information on advertising on this page, click here.

               xe.com  Universal Currency ConverterŠ Results

                 Live Rates as of 2001.02.02 21:26:30 GMT.

                         450.00 NOK        76.9094 CAD
                      Norway Kroner   =    Canada Dollars

              1 NOK = 0.170910 CAD         1 CAD = 5.85104 NOK

"We Live with strangers. those we love most, with whom we share a shelter,
a table, a bed, remain mysterious. Wherever lives overlap and flow
together, there are depths of unknowing." Mary Catherine Bateson, 2000,
from Full Circles, Overlapping Lives

Kathryn Alexander,
Faculty of Education,
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C.  V5A 1S6 Canada

Messages for SFU: (604) 291 - 3395 /SFU FAX (604) 291 - 3203

Personal: email:  [log in to unmask] FAX (604) 461 - 3141