Hello from Calgary.

I hear that Air Canada has seat sale on, so here are the arrival and
departure times for Inkshed 18.

Bus will leave Calgary Airport for Canmore on May 12 at 4:00 pm. It's about
an hour's drive. Dinner will be at approximately 6:30, followed by an
evening session.

Bus will leave Canmore at 1:30 on May 15 and get to the airport at about
2:30 (maybe 2:45).

The call for papers is below and you still have a day to get something in to

us.

Barbara