 Hello BERNARD,
]
LEt me say from the outset that theren are liens stil unpaid
on my home, and that I do not have to justify beig
ust marginally able to keep itup.  And my income
is $728.oo US per month.
:
At ISSUE HERE IS UNDERSTANDING HOW  threatened A PWP FEELS WHEN he
or she is pushed TO THE LIMITS I am THERE NOW.  I AM THREATENED now.
I have NO PCA tonight, tomorow, or Thursday.

I wsa hospitalized FRiday, only because i
had no PCA.  I face an ongoing economic threat- the unheard
of proposed PCA pay  of $0.93 per hour($8.50 per nght)-
It is hardly better now at $$1.67/hour ($15 per night)
for the PCA's. I am alsoin a group of men and women who are
  economically disadvntaged and living with disabilities
and diseases who are trying to get a meeting wih
Maine's Governor, Angus King,  this week.

COMMITTING ONESEL:F TO overcoming not just the vicissitudes
, but also thE   constant and draining ECONOMIC INJUSTICEs  of PD,
which many poorer PWP's will eventually experience
is what I am experiencing at this time.

Sincerely