At 21:26 2001/02/01 -0800, J. R. Bruman wrote:
>To all you loyal CSR fans, be  of good cheer and don't despair- It's
>coming! I've been busy off-list lately (miss me?) due to travel and
>housework overload, but hope to catch up soon -FEB 01 is short anyway
>due to absence. Is the CSR an idea whose time has come and gone? I
>dunno, frequently ask myself- It must end someday, but as long as the
>file is useful to me personally (and not too burdensome) I'll stay
>with it. Cheers,
>Joe
>--
>J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
>3527 Cody Road
>Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-5013

joe

at least 400 people have visited your website since october
http://www.geocities.com/joebruman/

most of whom read your current science reviews

don't stop - we are just getting warmed up!

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/