John Cottingham (our new co-owner of PIEN) and I both would like to
remind our list members that personal attacks on our members cannot and
will not be tolerated. This message constitutes the first 'warning'
before being placed on 'review'.  It has also been drawn to our attention
that one member of our list has been verbally harassing another member.
This is not within our control but, if it continues, the offending writer
will be deleted from the list.  We will NOT return to the flame wars of
the past.  This list is for information and support only; flame wars
defeat both goals.

One other reminder... Please check your email settings to ensure that
they are set to 'plain text only' or whatever phrase your software uses
to change your setting so that they are readable by all without having to
sort through codes or open an attachment.

Thank you all for such a wonderful improvement in the atmosphere on the
list.  It has truly been remarkable.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing