Date sent:              Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:12:54 -0600
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   Doug Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Why am I depressed?
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Earlier this afternoon I read several articles and e-mails on
> depression, and I started thinking.  Why am I depressed? I fell sick,
> I've had kidney stone for over a month and it's killing me.

Doug,

Your computer is infected with the Kakworm virus.  It was attached to
this message.  Please find out how to clean your system (there are
several sites which will tell you; someone on this List may have the
addresses); but in the meantime, be aware that the worm is being
attached to your messages.  I also discovered that there was another
message with the same subject line from Barry Black.  Barry was the
source of the Kakworm last time, also.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D.
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555
PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the takeover of IBMNET by
AT&T, my new e-mail address, effective immediately,
is:

The old <ibm.net> address will no longer
function after March 1, 2001.  PLEASE CHANGE
YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.