On 5 Feb 2001, at 14:38, Susan Bromberg wrote:

> I am relatively new to the listserv. I am a 56 year old woman with
> Parkinsonian characteristics.  I first saw  neurologist about  it in
> 1996, but the doctor I see now thinks I might have a Parkinson's +
> disorder,  I have been  lurking for about two months. Sometimes I have
> time to glance at the topics and sometimes I don't have time to read the
> messages at all. I notice there has been a discussion of stem cell
> research and want to contribute this column that appeared in the San
> Diego Union Union Tribune this Friday.

Hi Susan and Welcome!

You are right ... We've been battin' this subject around for some time
now... Feel free to jump right in any time... Sharing and caring is what
this LIST is s'posed t' be all about.

Sooo... Thankyou Susan, for the good news on Pres. Bush and stem
cells....

We can make a difference........

Cheers .... murray